What? Me? Causing dry eyes? But how?
In addition to treating dry eye disease (DED), many medical professionals, including eyecare providers, may be causing dry eyes. So what are the primary ways we are increasing the prevalence of DED and how can we reduce these effects...
- Tecnis celebrates 20 yearsSeptember 23, 2021
- Preventive measures control myopia during pandemicSeptember 20, 2021
- Glasses-only wearers await ECPs’ advice before trying CLsSeptember 20, 2021
more... editor's choice
- What’s new in dry eye management today and looking aheadSeptember 23, 2021
- Striving for equity in eye heathSeptember 20, 2021
- Amniotic membrane in optometry practice for dry eye patients?September 17, 2021
In the early days of my clinical career, most products for managing dry eye disease (DED) focused on increasing eye lubrication using a limited range of...
He aha te mea nui o te ao? He tangata he tangata he tangata. What is the most important thing in this world? It is people, it is people, it is people.
Scotland, like many places, has experienced a cycle of peaks and troughs in Covid-19 case numbers and corresponding restriction levels. I work as part...